Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Gas Nominations Coordinator
- Undertake daily liaison with contracted gas suppliers and relevant parties regarding standard gas supply availability.
- Communicate with relevant parties in the event of changes in the gas demand vs gas supply, including but not limited to, plant trips, gas supplier trips, maintenance activities, temporary gas curtailments or any other associated Force Majeure event.
- Communicate with relevant parties in the event of planned/unplanned supplier maintenance activities, which can impact gas composition/quality.
- Manage and co-ordinate provisional gas nomination processes.
- Manage and co-ordinate critical contingency events, including but not limited to communication with relevant stakeholders and participating in drills.
- Liaise with the Pipeline Operator regarding peaking, operational profile notices (OPN’s) and metering.
- Assist gas supply reports and communicate same to the relevant stakeholders, including but not limited to gas supply planning, cash outs, financial reports, weekly/monthly reporting, forecasting and budgeting.
- Manage OATIS and the Methanex’s gas nomination portals to ensure consistency in gas reports.
- Prepare and provide relevant production and inventory information to enable supply chain planning.
- Participate in the Gas Nomination on-call team.
- As part of the Gas Supply Team, provide assistance as required after business hours.
- Support and back up to the Gas Supply Analyst in periods of absence.
- Adhere to appropriate standards and guidelines, ensuring all work complies with relevant legislation and regulatory requirements.
- Build strong relationships with key internal stakeholders to increase business understanding and role efficiency.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in an administration position of high responsibility. Commercial experience in an analytical, accounting or logistics role.
- Sound knowledge of accounting principles and an understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced MS Office application knowledge including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent Communication skills – written and verbal.
- Problem Solving ability and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage own time.
- Experience within the processing or gas industry an advantage (but not required)
To apply for this position, click "Apply Now"
Applications close Sunday 24th October 2021 NZT