Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Human Resources Business Partner
To provide sound and accurate HR guidance, support and coaching to line managers in order to assist with day-to-day HR activities and further develop organisational leadership and capability
- Coach and guide employees, supervisors and managers with respect to the application of human resources policies, procedures, processes, tools and relevant legislation;
- Develop, review and maintain foundational human resource policies, guidelines and tools, ensuring legislative compliance;
- Support and advise employees, supervisors and managers within a variety of employee relations issues, including investigations, disciplinaries, performance management and performance improvement plans;
- Work closely with management and employees of assigned business areas to understand the challenges/issues of the department, improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention;
- Manage all aspects of end-to-end employment for Methanex NZ, including recruitment and selection, term and condition changes, through to exit;
- In conjunction with the relevant managers, support the implementation of applicable change management processes end to end;
- Proactively support and coach managers to take ownership of HR initiatives throughout the business, including the IMPACT performance management process, annual compensation review and talent management;
- Provide coaching to supervisors and managers with respect to leadership and people management strategies;
- Manage new hire orientation and global assignments to ensure employees are inducted and relocated safely and effectively;
- Participate, collaborate or lead the identification, development, implementation and maintenance of various strategic HR initiatives and projects;
- Provide advice and guidance on payroll, remuneration and employee benefit plans to employees and support accurate processing by payroll;
- Guide leaders on the development and implementation of workforce plans across their areas, using HRIS metrics to support;
- Support the health and well-being of employees, working with the Health and Wellness team as appropriate;
- Support and advocate for employees to ensure that their concerns are promptly addressed and resolved;
- Participate, collaborate or lead continuous improvement activities and initiatives related to all areas of human resources practice at Methanex NZ.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Tertiary degree in HR or equivalent preferable
- Five years’ experience in an HR environment providing advice to line management
- Ability to lead change, including design and roll out
- Ability to provide leadership skills and ability to articulate key organisational objectives
To apply for this position, click "Apply Now"
Applications close 5.00pm, Sunday 2nd April 2023 NZT
Please note: Methanex only accepts online job applications that are submitted through our careers page at https://www.methanex.com/careers/current-opportunities